We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please check the current corona ordinance of the respective federal state. Possible requirements for check-in could include*:
- Show negative Corona test (PCR test not older than 48 h).
- Show proof of recovery from Covid-19 disease (at least 28 days, maximum 6 months, or older than 6 months + one vaccination)
- Show proof of vaccination (complete after 14 days)
*Our staff will be happy to answer any individual queries you may have.
Since the grand opening of our first hotel in 1991, we have always placed great emphasis on hygiene management within our hotels. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have significantly increased our measures in the fields of prevention, hygiene, and protection. In doing so, we strictly adhere to the international health authority's (WHO) guidelines, and if necessary, go over and beyond them.
To be as transparent as possible, we would like to take you on a virtual "hygienic journey" through our hotels:
Our hotels are, by far, the most beautiful!
- Designation of the entrances and the exits
- Distance markers on all public area floors; e.g., at the reception desk, outside public restrooms, in restaurants
- Safety signs in the elevators as well as in smoking areas
- Maintaining minimum distances between tables in the breakfast area and in the restaurant, as well as in our conference rooms
- Partition walls at the reception desk
- Comprehensive training for all employees to ensure distance is maintained within the ACHAT-team and when interacting with our guests
Really secure in public areas
- Disinfection of the elevator including all control panels
- Disinfection of all handrails on the hotel premises
- Disinfection of all door handles on the hotel premises
- Disinfection of frequently exposed surfaces (tables, counters, the bars...)
- Disinfection of our public restrooms
Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all our public areas.
Really safe in your hotel room
In your hotel room we have paid particularly close attention to the disinfection of the following areas:
- Bedside tables and telephone
- Bed headboards and beds
- Desktop surface
- TV and remote control
- Seating arrangements
- All handles and light switches inside the room
- Wardrobe and window sills
- Water glasses and bottle opener
- Washing the hotel linen using a chemical/thermal cleaning process
Really safe in your bathroom
The bathroom is, of course, always an area that is to be thoroughly cleaned. That is why we have also stepped up our precautionary measures, among other things in these areas:
- Bathroom sink and all fittings
- Blowdryer and mirror
- Shower tub, shower wall or shower curtain
- Toilet and toilet brush, toilet paper holder
- Tissue dispenser and hygiene bag dispenser
- Soap and shower gel dispensers
Our housekeeping staff has been specially trained and equipped with face masks and disposable gloves.
Really tasty - and safe!
We have also increased our hygiene practices in our breakfast areas and restaurants.
- We are offering a variety of breakfast options: Over delicious lunch bags to go right up to different dishes
- At check-in, please let us know what you would like to have for breakfast - we will then make sure that your favorite breakfast is ready for you to enjoy.
- Some of our hotels offer breakfast buffet as well
- Please reserve your table for lunch or dinner directly when you check-in
- When entering the restaurant, please wait for your server to bring you to your table
- We will gladly pamper you with à la carte dishes in our restaurants
Our service staff has also been appropriately trained and will charm you with their smiles - behind their face masks.
Other real safe measures
- Contactless payment is possible
- Your room keys are disinfected before they are handed over to you
- Magazines and newspapers have been removed from all public areas and your rooms
- Wellness and fitness areas have been closed (until the state governments have issued further instructions)
Should you have any questions regarding our hygiene concept, please do feel free to contact us at any time!
Simply send an e-Mail to us at EchtGut@achat-hotels.com