The protection and security of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we ask you to carefully read the following statement concerning the handling (collection, processing and use) of your personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: To provide the services you request, such as reservations or participation in promotional contests. To fulfil our obligations from any contracts concluded between you and ourselves, such as room reservations. To enable you to participate in interactive offers, and to inform you about changes to our services, both options are available to you, if you wish.
Children and young people under the age of 18 should only send us personal data with the prior consent of their legal guardians.
Responsible is ACHAT Hotel- und Immobilienbetriebsgesellschaft mbH, Haarlachweg 5, 68163 Mannheim, Telefon +49 (0) 621 4807 0, Telefax +49 (0) 621 4807 99, E-Mail: EchtGut@achat-hotels.com
Managing Director: Philipp Freiherr v. Bodman
You can reach our data protection officer at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
1.1 When visiting the website
When browsing our website www.achat-hotels.com information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your involvement and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The given data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f German Data Protection Act (GDPA). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions regarding your person.
1.2. During the booking procedure
In order to make an online booking procedure available to you, a service provider's involvement is required. Insofar as an online booking is made, this is done on the pages of our service provider. This involves:
The service provider works for us as an order processor in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO and is obliged by respective agreements to protect your data. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. The following data from you are required to carry out a booking:
- Billing address,
- E-mail address,
- Other contact information such as telephone numbers,
- Data about the method of payment - in particular the credit card number and the length of the credit card's validity.
The storage of credit card data serves the sole purpose of securing the booking made, making a deposit or cancellation. Your data will only be passed on to the credit card company for billing purposes.
1.3 When registering for the newsletter
To keep you informed about news, current events and special offers from the world of ACHAT Hotels, you have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The newsletter comes out about every two months.
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-Mail address to regularly send you our newsletter or press releases. To subscribe to the newsletter or press releases, you must provide ACHAT with your e-Mail address. However, apart from entering your e-Mail address, it is also possible for you to receive the newsletter or press releases under a pseudonym. Besides the e-Mail address, no further information about you will be stored, unless you voluntarily provide us with this information to subscribe to special newsletters or press services or to improve our offers. Only a small group of specially authorized persons has access to the server. This data will not be passed on to third parties!
1.4 When using our contact offers
For questions of any kind, feel free to contact us using the forms provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-Mail address so that we know who the inquiry is from and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purposes of making contact to us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Should you be contacted or receive information from our company in any other way, the legal basis for the data processing carried out is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f German Data Protection Act. (GDPR). If you so wish, we will delete your data at any time, unless we are legally obliged to retain it. A request sent to email@example.com is sufficient for this purpose. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter or other information services provided by our company at any time, for example, via the link at the end of each newsletter or press release. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-Mail. The personal data we collect for the use of the contact forms will be automatically deleted after handling your request.
2. Forwarding to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- for the case that there is a legal obligation to pass on information in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR and
- this is legally permissible and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In order to extend the range of our Internet offer and to make the use of our website more comfortable for you, we use so-called "cookies" on some of our pages. With the help of these "cookies", data can be stored on your computer when you visit our website. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time. The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the German Data Protection Act. If you wish to do without the advantages of these cookies, you can consult the help function of your browser to find out how to set your browser to prevent it from accepting new cookies or how to delete existing cookies. There you will also find out how to block your browser for all new cookies or which settings you have to make in order to be notified of new cookies.
4. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/, Anschrift: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Users can still prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site: Disable Google Analytics.
IP anonymization is active on this website. For this reason, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in very exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. Our legitimate interest in data processing also lies in these purposes. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is § 15 para. 3 TMG or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data for which the retention period has been reached is automatically performed once a month.
Further information on the use of data for advertising purposes by Google, setting and objection possibilities can be found on the websites of Google: https://policies.google.com/, https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Data use by Google in your use of websites or apps of our partners"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Use of data for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage information that Google uses to serve ads to you"), and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Determine which ads Google shows you"). Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245).
5. Use of the visitor action pixel of Facebook
This website uses the visitor action pixel of
1601 S. California Ave,
Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
This makes it possible to track the behavior of users after they have been redirected to the provider's website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This process is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook Ads for statistical and market research purposes and can help optimize future advertising efforts. For us, the data collected is anonymous, so we cannot draw conclusions about the users' identity. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook Data Usage Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You may enable Facebook and its partners to serve ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
This website contains at least one plugin from YouTube, belonging to Google Inc. based in San Bruno/California, USA.
If you are on YouTube
As soon as the page of this homepage equipped with a YouTube video is accessed, and you start the playback, a connection to the servers of YouTube is established. This informs the YouTube server which specific page of this website has been visited. If you are logged in, your surfing behavior will be assigned to your personal profile.
You can disable this option, if you log out of Youtube beforehand. Further information on the collection and use of your data by YouTube can be found in the notes on data protection at www.youtube.com.
ACHAT uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved to reflect technological developments.
8. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the German Data Protection Act. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you are in breach of Art. 21 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer allowed to continue data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the German Data Protection Act. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters for this purpose.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for doing so, arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com