Welcome to "Monheim am Rhein" between Cologne and Düsseldorf.
Welcome to the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim, ideal for business, private, and holiday travellers.
Feel right at home at the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim with comfort class service. Particularly interesting are our serviced apartments for longer stays.
Are you in the Cologne, Leverkusen or Düsseldorf area on business? Are you traveling privately or on holiday in the Rhineland?
Our ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim is centrally located in the town of Monheim. It is also ideal for trade-fair visitors. With easy access to the A59 motorway. Cologne, Düsseldorf, airports and trade fairs are quickly reached.
- 83 spacious and modern rooms and apartments in the Business and Superior categories (also non-smoking rooms).
- The 29 apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, practical for longer stays. Check room rates and availability at our online reservation service. You can also just give us a call: +49 (0) 2173 33038 0. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 54 free hotel parking spaces
- The restaurant “Casa Luigi” and a cozy lobby bar make for an even more comfortable stay.
Find out more by downloading our hotel brochure and the fact sheet.
Do you know about our weekend and seasonal arrangements? When can we welcome you to the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim?
Peter A. Humberg
and the entire staff
How to get to the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim
Delitzscher Straße 1 | 40789 Monheim am Rhein
Tel.: +49 (0) 2173 33038-0 | Fax: +49 (0) 2173 33038-999
From the A 59, exit Monheim, in the direction of Monheim, follow the main road 2 km.
From the A3 to the motorway junction at Langenfeld, in the direction of Monheim, motorway junction Monheim-Süd, exit Monheim and follow the main road approx. 2 km.
From the A1 to motorway junction at Leverkusen, in the direction of Düsseldorf/Wuppertal, exit Monheim, follow and the main road approx. 2 km.
Main railway station Düsseldorf: Take the S-Bahn S6 in the direction of Köln/Leverkusen (platforms 11-12), to Langenfeld (Rhineland). Transfer to bus 791 in the direction of Monheim/Niederflurfahrzeug. Get off the bus at Kulturzentrum/Monheim am Rhein. The ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim is only 50 m from the stop. You can’t miss it.
Airport Düsseldorf (40 km): From airport Düsseldorf, take the A44 and go 11 km in the direction of the A3.
At the junction Ratingen-Ost, exit the A44 and take the A3 in the direction of 1, 34 Cologne, Frankfurt, Ratingen Ost. Follow it for 11 km. At the connector 19 AK Hilden/28, exit the A3 and take the A46.
After 5 km at the junction Düsseldorf Süd/26, leave the A46 and take the A59 in the direction of 26, Düsseldorf-Süd, Leverkusen and follow the A59 for another 10 km.
Exit the A59 at the Monheim exit and follow the road. Turn right into the Opladener Straße. Continue straight on into the Berliner Ring. From the Berliner Ring, turn right into Delitzscher Straße. You will arrive at the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim after a drive of 30 minutes.
The ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim offers 83 modern guestrooms in the Business and Superior categories
The rooms are pleasant and tasteful, and comfortably furnished. 29 of the guestrooms are equipped with a kitchenette. As serviced apartments, they are ideal for longer stays.
The rooms can be occupied as single or double rooms. Check-in is as of 2:00 PM, check-out by 11:00 AM. Of course, we also offer non-smoking rooms.
Shower, lavatory, blow-dryer, desk, wide-screen satellite TV, direct-dial phone, Wi-Fi
Especially beautiful and selected rooms: shower, lavatory, blow-dryer, desk, wide-screen satellite TV, direct-dial phone, Wi-Fi; in addition to individual services, body lotion, shower sandals, fruit plate, free mineral water
Specially equipped with kitchenette and functional facilities. For pleasant long-term stays.
One-room apartment (19 sqm)
- Combined living/bedroom with queen-size bed (width 1,40 m), writing desk, cable TV, phone and partly Wi-Fi access
- Built-in kitchenette with stove (2 hotplates), sink, refrigerator, kattle, cooking utensils, dishes and silverware
- Bathroom with shower and lavatory
A 10% discount is applied to the daily rate for bookings guaranteed by credit card/deposit at least 21 days in advance. A 100% fee will be charged for cancellations/changes.
Our room prices may vary. You can quickly and easily check room prices and availability right here at our online reservation service.
- Sumptuous and varied breakfast buffet, price per person and day EUR 13.00
- wireless Internet access free of charge
- dogs: EURO 10,00 per night
First child up to age 12 is free of charge in parents' room
Culinary excellence in a pleasant atmosphere – fine dining at the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim
We pamper our guests with a lovely ambience, friendly service and an outstanding selection of food and wine.
The selection at the breakfast buffet in the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim is impressive. Enjoy the wide range of choices: fresh juices, fruit, coffee, tea, muesli, yoghurt, eggs, a selection of sausages and cheeses, jams and honey, and bread and bread rolls to start your day off right.
The restaurant Casa Luigi serves our guests light Mediterranean and international cuisine.
Our lobby-bar is an excellent meeting point that stays open late for a good drink or a fresh beer and more. Unwind with a relaxing nightcap.
The ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim is located in Monheim am Rhein and is ideal for access to the cities of Düsseldorf, Cologne and Leverkusen
Monheim, with about 43,000 inhabitants, is a prosperous city on the east banks of the Rhine and an important regional hub.
There is a goose girl on the city arms of Monheim, a motif that goes back to an official seal from the year 1791.
The city economy is shaped by the pharmaceutical, chemical and electronics industries.
Several weekly markets, the Rathaus Centre and another shopping centre, as well as a 500 m long pedestrian area make for appealing strolls and shopping trips.
The city’s own “mona mare” swimming and health spa complex also attracts a lot of out-of-town visitors.
The banks of the Rhine, Knipprather forest and Baumberger Aue are wonderful local recreation areas, and provide ample opportunity for walking, cycling and excursions.
Düsseldorf and Cologne – on the opposite bank of the Rhine – offer many tourist attractions and are conveniently situated. They can be reached quickly and easily from Monheim.
Monheim has a lot to offer
A few suggestions from the team of your ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim:
- Schelmenturm (scoundrel´s tower) – landmark of Monheim
- Historical home of knights „Haus Bürgel“– archaeological museum in Monheim-Baumberg
- Marienburg-Park – Street of garden design between Rhine and Maas
- Adventure Pool "mona mare"
- Deusser-Haus – museum of local history
- Wildlife Park Bergisches Land
- Weiße Flotte –boat trip on the river Rhine, starting from Monheim-Baumberg
- Excursions to Cologne and Duesseldorf
- Claudius thermal spring Cologne Rhein-Park
- Visits of cabarets, theatres, pub scene
- Snow sports hall in Neuss – Germany`s biggest and latest indoor ski region, only a few kilometers away from the hotel
- Tennis courts, Bowling centre, stables, bowling alley, water sports, golfing – all in the closest surroundings
Just ask the reception staff at the ACHAT Comfort Köln/Monheim to make some suggestions for excursions and tours to Cologne and Düsseldorf.